How to Get Started with My World Plus
October 15, 2009 by Suzanne
If you have just joined My World Plus and aren’t quite sure how to get started here are a few tips.
1) The first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with the My World Plus Members Area. Login here and click on the Training link in the menu. Here you will find information on how to use your card to make savings, how to build your downline, banners for your website and a library of training calls.
2) I highly recommend taking 45 minutes or so to listen to one of the training calls. You can either dial in and listen live or click on the link on the left hand side that says “Listen Now”. If you are serious about your business then you should be able to make time to do this.
3) Use the product. This will be easiest if you live in the USA as you have the widest range of discounts available to you. By using the product you can understand the benefits of it and hopefully this will make it a lot easier for you to recommend the product to others. In the training call that I listened to, the speaker talked about how people had asked him where he got all these discounts coupons from. He was able to sign people up to My World Plus just because they had seen him using the coupons and were interested in doing the same!
4) Add some My World Plus promotions to your website. If you have a website you should add My World Plus somewhere prominent as soon as possible. If you are not sure how to do this please feel free to contact me and I will help you out. I am happy to add promotions to your website free of charge if you are in my downline. If you don’t have a website there are plenty tips on this training site on how to promote My World Plus without a website.
5) Send an email to your list. Ideally you want to email your list 5-7 days before a Thursday. Thursday is the cutoff day for pre-enrollees to “lock in” their downline. The best thing to do is send a promotion out and then follow up with a second message the following Thursday. If you are not sure what to say in your email and you are in my downline please contact me and I will send you two sample emails.
All of the above shouldn’t take you more than 2 or 3 hours and it is well worth the effort. When I did 4) and 5) above I made over $1000 in commission for my first week of promotion.